Organizational Membership Benefits
Our Organizational Members play a special role within Advance CTE and more broadly, the CTE community, as those who develop and offer learner supports as well as thought leadership. Many members double as sponsors for our bi-annual meetings, and Advance CTE is incredibly grateful for this support as it helps us continue to offer high-quality in-person professional development!
About the Membership
$1,500 Membership Dues
Any organization that supports CTE, including organizations (both profit and not-for-profit), other businesses and corporations and state and national associations. Membership covers three persons. Additional employees can be added at the rate of $75 per person. The membership is non-transferable to other individuals in the organization within a given fiscal year.
Organizational Members must designate the individuals who will be covered by their membership during dues renewal season. These designations are not transferable to other individuals during the fiscal year.
Once we receive your submission, you will receive an invoice for your dues. Please pay your membership by ACH deposit or check by June 30 to ensure uninterrupted membership benefits.
As an Organizational Member, you:
- Contribute to the Future of CTE: Advance CTE relies directly on our members to inform our federal legislative priorities and other initiatives, such as Putting Learner Success First: A Shared Vision for the Future of CTE, through member-based committees. Additionally, your membership helps support the myriad public resources that Advance CTE produces throughout the year to promote a vision for high-quality CTE.
- Gain Access to High-quality Professional Development and Member-only Resources: Advance CTE members receive a nearly 25 percent discount on registration for our two bi-annual meetings. You also have access to the growing Members Only section of our website. There, you’ll find tools to help you implement new federal laws such as ESSA and the WIOA, as well as CTE state policy trackers, where you can search by topic for state CTE policies passed in recent years
- Receive Real-time Updates: We guarantee you’ll impress your colleagues at your next staff meeting thanks to our informative, responsive emails and webinars to keep you on top of the latest issues in CTE from federal policy updates to our newest resources, tools and publications. Sign up to receive our Learning that Works blog in your inbox to catch every posting!
- Are Part of a Network: All Advance CTE members benefit from being part of a network of state and local leaders. While there are more formal networking activities – such as attending our in-person meetings or joining interactive webinars – Advance CTE also offers more informal ways to connect. All members also have access to our Membership Directory so you can easily find your peers in other states.
- Have Instant Access to CTE Expertise: Advance CTE has a professional staff who are always available to provide direct support to our members. This benefit includes fielding research requests, talking through the implementation of a specific federal or state policy, connecting our members to other national or state resources, or pulling key facts and figures needed for advocacy efforts.